He owes 6000 crores to 17 Indian banks and fled from India after declaring himself bankrupt. But is the former King of Good Times Vijay Mallya really broke? The group of hackers called “The Legion” released several documents and this is what they revealed…
‘MALLYA OWNS PROPERTY WORTH 114 MILLION DOLLARS’
The documents released by ‘The Legion’ shows that liquour baron Vijay Mallya has property and assets worth 114 million dollars abroad.
- Investment in Zippo, Zetta Elle and King Star Marine Yatchs
- Commercial property at Cannes, France
- Shares in UBICS, Watsons Limited and United Breweries
- Cars like Ferrari F-512M, Rolls Royce Phantom, Maybach 57, Two Maybach 62
- $ 1.5 Mil Seed funding in several start-ups
- Memorabilia, Watch and gifts worth $4 mil
Mallya owns three credit cards with American Express and owes 26 lakh rupees ($40,000) to AMEX. The question that emerges is, how is he was a living a lavish lifestyle abroad despite being bankrupt in India?
Mallya and his family have enough money to eat at sushi bars and to relax at spas.
Mallya holds a valid lifetime resident permit to live in the United Kingdom meaning he will not be returning to India anytime soon.
Diamonds are woman’s best friend!
If you thought Vijay had a penchant for living it ‘King’ size, then hold your breath, because his wife Rekha Mallya owns jewellery that is spread over a 55 page inventory.
- 14 karat fresh water pearl multi strand necklace
- 15 karat yellow gold vintage retractable bracelet
- 18 karat rose gold and basra pearl necklace
- 18 karat yellow gold diamond ring
- 18 karat yellow gold horse cuff bracelet
- Watches and bracelts from Buccellati, Breguet, Baume & Mercier and Audemars Piaget
Is CBI taking note?